ORGANISATION HEALTH, DEVELOPMENT & design
What is organisation development
Organizational development can be defined as an objective-based methodology used to initiate a change of systems in an entity. An Organisation Development (OD) approach helps strengthen your overall performance and ensures future adaptability. To deal with these challenges it is important to have a whole system view of your environment and recognise how the various pieces influence each other.
At its heart, Organisation Development is the work of facilitating organisation success through a people centred approach. At its best, it is highly engaging, participative and can create a virtuous cycle of learning and development
When bringing an OD lens to our work, it is important to look at all aspects of an organisation system and how they inter relate and impact on each other.
ORGANISATION DEVELOPMENT QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE
- “We have established a new strategy – how should we organise to ensure that the strategic goals are realised?”
- “Is our organisational structure aligned with our work process – or is the structure an obstacle to work process effectiveness?”
- “We created a new reporting structure 2 years ago, but it has still not been implemented in the way it was intended. What do we do?”
- “Could we speed up our decisions processes by simplifying our organisational structure?”
- “How can we create effective customer-supplier relations between internal units?”
- “It seems like there’s a lack of clarity with regards to roles and responsibilities. How can we clarify the accountabilities of leaders at different levels of the organisation?”
Want to know more?
If you would like know more about our work, especially when it comes to organisation or systems wide change, feel free to get in touch.Contact Us